High-quality, transferrable classes at an affordable price

As a guest student, you can take classes at Montco. Simply fill out a guest student application.

Am I a Guest Student?

If you attend another college and want to take a class at Montco to transfer the credits back to your school, you're a guest student. If you take classes purely for pleasure and have no interest in pursuing a certificate or degree, you're a guest student.

Please note that as a guest student, you are not eligible for financial aid. You are not required to submit transcripts; however, if a class you register for has prerequisites, your instructor may ask you for proof of meeting the requirements.

Apply Now as a Guest Student 

Are you currently enrolled at another college or university?
  • Check with your home school to see if there are any requirements for transferring credits from Montco.
  • Once you receive your grade(s), request a copy of your Montco transcript to be sent to your home institution.
If you've attended Montco as a student or guest in the past three years, the enrollment steps differ.
  • Guest Students who've attended Montco within the past three years:
    • Log in to Montco Connect.
    • Select Self-Service to register for classes.
  • Former degree-seeking students who've graduated within the past three years:
    • Please submit a guest application to update your program of student to "Non-Degree"
  • Current Montco degree-seeking students who want to switch to a guest student:
Are you currently a high school student?

If you are a current high school student looking to take a class at Montco, you are considered a Dual Enrollment student, not a guest student.

Reach out to IT Support Services if you need assistance logging in to your account.

Montgomery County Community College College Hall Closeup

Apply Now

Ready to apply? Take the first step in the admissions process, and complete the online application form–it’s free!